16-Channel RCA BNC Video Multiplexer Picture-In-Picture Generator
16-Channel RCA BNC Video Multiplexer Picture-In-Picture Generator by AllAboutAdapters at Nizaza Inal. MPN: MPV-16X-RCA. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Professional 16-Channel Video Multiplexer Picture-In-Picture Video Processor This multi-channel video mixer provides a cost effective solution of
This multi-channel video mixer provides a cost effective solution of combining multiple video inputs together into one split screen view for display or recording.
The PIP or split-screen window screen format and position can be controlled by using the supplied IR remote, front panel push buttons or RS232/RS485 connection with a PC for distant PTZ control.
16 screen mode options presented in 16/9/8/4/3-grid, quad screen, PIP, picture-by-picture style or single channel full screen.
Featured with total of 16 video inputs + 16 video loop-through + 4 audio inputs with 2 composite BNC/RCA video outputs, 1 VGA simultaneous output at 1024x768 pixels max and 1 audio output.
All NTSC and PAL video devices or TV monitors are supported. Alarm support for video loss detection, motion detection, external alarm with buzzer sound.
Unit is also 1U rack-mount ready.
Real-Time Multi-Channel Screen Modes
This split screen video processor can overlay all the selected input channels into different formation for viewing or presentation. All video input channels can be presented in the following 16 matrix screen modes:
- 16-channel split screen
- 9-channel split screen
- 8-chnanel split screen
- 4-channel split screen
- 3-channel PIP screen in 6 styles
- 2-channel picture-by-picture
- 2-channel PIP screen in 4 styles
- 1-channel full screen in 4 styles
Time/Date Stamp Support
This device has a date and time stamp generator built in for display and video recording.
Advanced Motion Detection
This 16-channel video processor supports motion detection functions and features including programmable motion-detection schedules, motion detection area, sensitivity levels for each input, alarm alert, etc.
Features & Highlights
- Advanced 16-channel video multiplexer mixer for real-time multi-channel display on one screen. Full duplex operation for displaying and recording all of its video channels simultaneously. Ideal for security monitoring or video preview application where multiple images are needed. Split-screen modes and PIP locations can be manually configured with ease by the front panel, IR remote or RS232 console.
- 16 individual input buttons for fast switching between each video input. 16 video pass-through ports. 3 video outputs including 2 composite BNC/RCA video outputs and 1 VGA out at 1024x768 for live viewing and recording. 4 audio inputs with 1 audio output.
- 16 screen mode options presented in 16/9/8/4/3-grid, quad screen, PIP, picture-by-picture style or single channel full screen. Easy selection for main channel, sub/PIP channel via front push buttons or IR remote for best suited visual presentation. Supports RS232 long range control and camera control by RS485 connection. Supports time/date stamp and auto sequential switching function with adjustable dwelling time.
- Supports programmable motion detection area and sensitivity levels for each camera/input. Flexible external alarm input/output configurations. Supports automatic video loss detection, motion detection, external alarm detection with buzzer sound. Built-in alarm buzzer can be manually enabled for motion detection, video signal loss or external alarm setup. Supports image freeze function, enabling video frames to be paused or captured for extended period of time.
- High performance zoom function with selectable zoom area for detailed display. Border line On/Off function for use in split screen modes. Individual color adjustment provided for each video input channel for brightness, contrast, hue, saturation and sharpness control. Easy on-screen OSD setup menu for configuration and operation. 1U rack-mount ready.