4-Channel Picture-In-Picture Video Processor - 1U Rack Mount Ready
4-Channel Picture-In-Picture Video Processor - 1U Rack Mount Ready by AllAboutAdapters at Nizaza Inal. MPN: PIPV2-1U. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 4-Video Channel Loop-Through This unit supports individual pass through of each video input. There are video loop-through ports so each video can
4-Video Channel Loop-Through
This unit supports individual pass through of each video input. There are video loop-through ports so each video can also be passed through and routed for connection with monitors or frame grabber for recording before mixing process.
This split-screen can also double as an stand alone camera video switch. It has total of 4 individual input buttons for fast switching between each video input so users can switch between various input devices fast and smooth.
Simultaneous BNC RCA VGA Video Outputs
This multi-channel video mixer system provides total of 3 simultaneous video outputs including 2 composite BNC/RCA video outputs and 1 VGA output.
Real-Time Multi-Channel Screen Modes
All the multi-channel screen matrix modes will be displayed on the monitor in cycle until the desired matrix is selected.
Automatic Sequence Switching Support
Cycle through all video inputs from various cameras or video devices manually or by programming sequential dwell times of 1 to 99 seconds for each camera.
Easy On-Screen Configuration
This unit can be controlled through the push buttons or the supplied remote controller.
Time/Date Stamp Support
This device has a date and time stamp generator built in. It can also be turned off from system menu.
This unit supports two type of audible alarm events for video loss and motion alert. And the alarm buzzer can be manually turned on or off upon discretion.
Universal Video System Support
This video switch supports worldwide TV video systems for NTSC, PAL or SECAM
RS485 Console For Distant Control
This unit provides RS485 hookup option, which allows users to control the unit from distance where IR remote is beyond reach.
Features & Highlights
- 4-channel video mixer solution designed for visual applications that require multiple video feeds to be displayed one one same screen. Great tool for visual applications related with video monitoring, multimedia presentation, video editing, post production or video capturing systems. Combine all or selected input video feeds into different styles of split-screen views on one display for preview, live monitoring or video recording.
- Split-screen modes and PIP locations can be manually configured with ease by the front panel, IR remote or RS485 commands. 3 video outputs including 2 composite BNC/RCA video outputs and 1 VGA out at 1024x768 for live viewing and recording. 4 individual input buttons for fast switching between each video input. 4 video pass-through ports so each video input can also be passed through and routed for connection with individual monitors or frame grabber for recording before mixing process.
- 1U rack-mount ready. Supports image freeze control, enabling video frames to be paused or captured for extended period of time. Provides zoom function from quad to full screen picture. Supports border line On/Off function for use in split screen modes. Supports time/date stamp for display and video recording.
- Supports auto sequential channel switching function with adjustable dwelling time of 1 to 99 seconds. Supports programmable motion detection area and sensitivity levels for each camera/input. Configurable video loss detection and video motion detect setup with buzzer alert. Built-in alarm buzzer can be manually enabled for motion detection and video signal loss.
- Individual color adjustment provided for each video input channel for brightness, contrast, hue, saturation and sharpness control. Easy on-screen OSD menu setup for user friendly configuration and operation. Supports all NTSC and PAL input systems with selectable NTSC or PAL video output. Easy integration with other A/V system and video broadcast applications.
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|