Astromania Camera Solar System Imager - Photos from the planets directly onto your PC - Multicolour Imaging
Free Shipping Included! Astromania Camera Solar System Imager - Photos from the planets directly onto your PC - Multicolour Imaging by Astromania at Nizaza Inal. MPN: 4332048795. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Astromania Solar System Imager is certainly one of the most inexpensive ways of carrying out high-quality lunar and planetary astrophotography.
When the camera is first connected to the telescope, the planets will appear too small. We would therefore recommend using a Barlow in conjunction with any webcam. This increases the focal length and hence the planetary images become much larger. We would also recommend using an Astromania infrared cut-out filter - this can be purchased along with the camera as a set.
Your can make optimal use of your new Astromania Solar System Imager using the Astromania software CD supplied. Simply insert the CD in your CD drive and a user-friendly interface will automatically start up. You can then select between German, English, French and Polish. There is also a range of different drivers and software - for Windows 7/8/10 64-Bit). Note: The camera does not yet function with Apple computers.
The CD contains:
Windows XP driver
Windows Vista/7 for 32 and 64 bit drivers
AMcap imaging software
Registax image processing software
installation and software manuals
This Solar System Imager offers:
live image directly to your PC
sharper images of planets, as with a 'single shot' camera
1.25" adapter - the camera is ready for direct use at the telescope
Features & Highlights
- The Astromania Webcam offers you a simple way of taking photos of the planets and the moon. Even if you have no previous experience in astrophotography, after one night you will already be able to show off beautiful photographs of the planets. Saturn with its rings or Jupiter with its moon system will, in future, no longer be just fleeting impressions. Hold on tight to the Astromania CMOS Webcam!
- The Astromania CMOS Solar System Imager is certainly one of the most inexpensive ways of taking high-quality photographs of the moon and planets. These include a new built-in video controller that makes possible download rates of up to 30fps via USB 2.0. The camera can deliver up to 30 images if a sufficiently fast computer is attached. You can then produce really excellent photographs of the planets by using the Giotto or Registax freeware programs.
- Webcams offer interesting options for planet photography. Unfortunately, not every webcam is suited to astro-imaging. 99.9% of all Webcams on the market have the unsuitable CMOS type chip. A proper CMOS chip is indispensible for astrophotography. A CMOS chip is more sensitive and has considerably less noise than a CMOS chip from a comparable webcam. Astromania has reacted to this by putting its own planetary camera on the market, in which once again the proven CMOS chip is built in.
- Setting up the webcam is very simple. It is connected by means of a USB interface. The low weight of the camera is no problem for even for the most basic of telescope mounts. Delivery includes a 1.25" telescope adapter so that you can connect the camera directly to the telescope in place of an eyepiece.
- The planets will still appear too small when you attach the camera to the telescope. We would therefore recommend using a Barlow lens with every webcam. This increases the focal length and displays the planet as a larger image. We would additionally recommend using an Astromania infrared filter, which you can purchase along with the camera.
|Item Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 6 x 6 inches|