Defender Connected 8CH H.265 500GB Smart Security DVR with 8 x 600TVL IR Cut Filter 100ft Night Vision Indoor/Outdoor Cameras - 21025
Defender Connected 8CH H.265 500GB Smart Security DVR with 8 x 600TVL IR Cut Filter 100ft Night Vision Indoor/Outdoor Cameras - 21025 by Defender at Nizaza Inal. MPN: 21025. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Extremely Easy to Set Up and Use This Defender system functions just like a computer, with a mouse for pointing and clicking and an intuitive
This Defender system functions just like a computer, with a mouse for pointing and clicking and an intuitive icon-based menu that provides prompts and coaching to assist you in navigating the system. It's even so simple to use it will begin recording as soon as it's plugged in.
View Your Camera Footage From Anywhere In The World
Whether monitoring your business or home, view your footage live online, anytime and anywhere with PC or Mac. You can also view footage on almost any smartphone, including iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Mobile, or Symbian, as well as on your iPad and most major tablets.
Instant Email Alerts If Activity Detected
Instantly know if suspicious activity is happening on your property. This Defender system is designed to send you an email alert, complete with photo, if any motion is detected on your property or if any of your cameras experience video loss.
IR Cut Filter for Crisp and Detailed Video You Can Rely On
Your security system is only worthwhile if you can actually see the person stealing from you. Defender cameras are equipped with 600 TV lines of resolution and an IR cut filter to enhance color and detail. The DVR records in D1 resolution, which is the equivalent of 704 x 480 pixels or DVD quality. The result is clear, crisp and accurate video feed.
Two Years' Worth of Footage Storage - and More If You Need It
The included 500GB hard drive allows continuous monitoring and recording of over two years' worth of footage! Your DVR sends an alert when your memory space is full so that you can choose to overwrite old video or stop the unit from recording. The built-in USB port gives you the option of backing up and transferring your video footage with a USB flash drive or external USB hard drive. And if you need to expand your storage even further, you can choose to record only when motion is detected.
Features & Highlights
- Easy-to-use system functions just like a computer; View anytime, anywhere with remote viewing via internet, smartphone, and tablet
- Receive email alerts, with photo, when motion is detected on your property; Record over 2 years' worth of footage on the included 500GB hard drive
- Choose motion-activated recording or H.264 compression to maximize storage space; 600TVL Ultra Hi-Res cameras provide crisp and detailed video
- 36IR LEDs for up to 100ft automatic night vision; Weather-resistant camera housing provides superior functioning through all types of weather
- Anti-vandal mount ensures camera cables cannot be tampered with; Easily connect to DVR with 65-foot cables to allow greater flexibility in camera situating
|Item Weight:||3.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||24.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.17 x 11.45 x 11.45 inches|