DJI Zenmuse X5 with 15mm f/1.7 Lens & X5 OSMO Adapter & OSMO Handle Bundle
DJI Zenmuse X5 with 15mm f/1.7 Lens & X5 OSMO Adapter & OSMO Handle Bundle by DJI at Nizaza Inal. MPN: DJIX5OSMOPK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This Kit Includes: 1- Zenmuse X5 Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal 1- MFT 15mm f/1.7 ASPH Prime Lens 1- Osmo Handle 2- Osmo Intelligent Battery 1- Osmo
1- Zenmuse X5 Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal
1- MFT 15mm f/1.7 ASPH Prime Lens
1- Osmo Handle
2- Osmo Intelligent Battery
1- Osmo Intelligent Battery Charger
1- AC Power Cord (North American Wall Plug)
1- Osmo Phone Holder
1- Osmo - Zenmuse X5 Adapter
1- SanDIsk 64GB MicroSD Memory Card
1- eDigitalUSA Brush Blower
1- eDigitalUSA Cleaning Kit
1- eDigitalUSA Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Features & Highlights
- DJI Zenmuse X5 with OSMO Handle & X5 Adapter Bundle
- Motion without blur. Action shots without shake. Perfect video even when you move. Thanks to advanced technologies specifically designed to keep the camera flat no matter how you move it, the DJI Osmo helps you record videos and take photos like never before. It is much more than just a camera. It helps you create with more freedom than ever.
- The Automatic Panorama mode makes shooting 360° panoramas easier than ever. Just hold the Osmo up above your head and tap the shutter button. The camera will rotate, capturing images as it goes while staying completely level. Don't just get a snapshot of a piece of your travels. Make a memory of the whole scene.
- The Osmo brings DJI's recognized leadership in camera stabilization down to the ground and into your hands. A 3-axis stabilization system completely integrated with the camera cancels out your movements in three directions so it stays still even if your hands shake or wobble. This is the first time this technology is available in a camera you can hold.
- Take long exposure shots with absolute crispness and sharpness, even without a tripod. The stabilization system in the Osmo keeps the camera totally still so you can freehand capture stills of up to 2 seconds. With practice, you can get even longer shots. Now you can capture night time cityscapes, or blur out your subject's background the moment inspiration strikes.