Epson EX5260 XGA 3,600 lumens color brightness (color light output) 3,600 lumens white brightness (white light output) wireless HDMI 3LCD projector
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 9% on the Epson EX5260 XGA 3,600 lumens color brightness (color light output) 3,600 lumens white brightness (white light output) wireless HDMI 3LCD projector by Epson at Nizaza Inal. MPN: EX5260. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Get performance you can count on and easy setup with the EX5260 wireless portable projector. Boasting 3,600 lumens of color/white brightness (1), it
Get performance you can count on and easy setup with the EX5260 wireless portable projector. Boasting 3,600 lumens of color/white brightness (1), it delivers bold, vibrant images — even in well-lit offices and conference rooms. Featuring XGA resolution (1024 x 768) — 1.5x more than SVGA — the EX5260 is ideal for detailed, text-heavy presentations. In addition to HDMI, it supports quick wireless connectivity for projecting from tablets and smartphones while moving about the room (2). Plus, Epson 3LCD projectors deliver remarkable color accuracy, with up to 3x Higher Color Brightness (3) and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut (4) over competitive DLP projectors.
1. Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2. For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See our official site for details.
3. Color brightness (color light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
4. Gamut volume in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
5. Based on TFCinfo: U.S. Projector Brand Customer Perception and Preference Study, Multimedia Projectors 2017.
6. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
7. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
Features & Highlights
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms - 3, 600 lumens of equal color and white brightness (1).
- XGA resolution (1024 x 768) - 1.5x more resolution than SVGA for Projecting text-heavy presentations with greater detail. Operating temperature: 41° to 95° F (5° to 35° C)
- Wireless - project from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone (2) without plugging into the projector, so you can move freely about the room.
- Remarkable color accuracy - up to 3x higher color brightness (3) and up to 3x wider color Gamut4 with Epson over DLP projectors.
- Fast Wireless setup for your mobile device - just scan the on-screen QR Code using your Phone or tablet.
|Item Weight:||6.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.8 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.99 x 5.98 x 5.98 inches|