Godox TT685N TTL 2.4GHz GN60 High-Speed Sync 1/8000s Wireless Master Slave Flash Speedlite light For Nikon Cameras I-TTL II auotflash
Free Shipping Included! Godox TT685N TTL 2.4GHz GN60 High-Speed Sync 1/8000s Wireless Master Slave Flash Speedlite light For Nikon Cameras I-TTL II auotflash by Godox at Nizaza Inal. MPN: TT685N. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Technical Data: Compatible Cameras: Nikon cameras (I-TTL II autoflash) Guide No. (1/1 output @200mm): 60(m ISO 100); 190 (feet ISO 100) Flash
Compatible Cameras: Nikon cameras (I-TTL II autoflash)
Guide No. (1/1 output @200mm): 60(m ISO 100); 190 (feet ISO 100)
Flash Coverage:·20 to 200mm (14mm with wide panel)
·Auto zoom (flash coverage set automatically to match the lens focal length and image size)
·Swinging / tilting flash head (bounce flash): 0° to 360° horizontally and -7° to 90° vertically
Flash Duration: 1/300 to 1/20000 seconds
Exposure control system: I-TTL II autoflash and manual flash
Flash exposure compensation (FEC): Manual FEB: ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments (Manual FEC and FEB can be combined)
FE lock: With 〈FEL〉button or 〈*〉button
Sync Mode: High-speed sync (up to 1/8000 seconds), first-curtain system, and second-curtain sync
Multi Flash: Provided (up to 100 times, 199Hz)
Wireless flash function: Master, Slave, Off
Controllable slave groups: 3(A, B, and C)
Transmission range:·Optic: Indoors: 12 to 15m /39.4 to 49.2 ft.; Outdoors: 8 to 10m /26.2 to 32.8 ft.; Master unit reception angle: ±40° horizontally±30° vertically, ·2.4G: 100m
Channels: Optic: 4 (1, 2, 3, and 4)
Auto Focus Assist Beam: Effect range: Center: 0.6-10m /2.0-32.8 feet/ Periphery: 0.6-5m / 2.0-16.4 feet
Power Supply: Ni-NH batteries (recommended) or 4*LR6 alkaline batteries
Recycle Time: Approx. 0.1-2.6s (eneloop Ni-NH batteries of Panasonics).
Full power flashes: Approx.230 (2500mA Ni-MH batteries)
Power Saving: Power off automatically after approx.90 seconds of idle operation.(60 minutes if set as slave)
Sync Triggering Mode: Hotshoe, 3.5mm sync line, Wireless control port
Color Temperature: 5600 ± 200K
Dimension: 64*76*190mm (W x H x D)
Weight: 410g (without battery)
1x TT685N camera flash
1x Protection bag
1x Mini stand
1x Instruction manual
Features & Highlights
- GN60 (m ISO 100, @200mm). 22 steps from 1/1 to 1/128. Stable consistency and color temperature with good even lighting.
- Fully support Nikon i-TTL II camera flash. Workable as Master or Slave unit in a wireless flash group. 3. Use dot-matrix LCD panel to make clear and convenient operations.
- With built-in 2.4G wireless flash transmission and TTL compatible flash, your shooting will become simpler.
- Use dot-matrix LCD panel to make clear and convenient operations. Support with firmware upgrade.
- Flash Duration: 1/300 to 1/20000 seconds. Sync mode: High-speed sync (up to 1/8000 seconds), first-curtain sync, and second-curtain sync.
|Item Weight:||1.17 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.99 x 7.48 x 7.48 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.58 x 2.72 x 2.72 inches|