Ikelite Underwater Housing for Sony Cyber-shot RX100 Mark III, RX100 Mark IV, RX100 Mark V
Ikelite Underwater Housing for Sony Cyber-shot RX100 Mark III, RX100 Mark IV, RX100 Mark V by Ikelite at Nizaza Inal. MPN: IKE-6116.15. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Older RX100 Mark I and Mark II cameras are not usable in this housing due to differences in lens and control placement.Ergonomics A new slide-in,
Older RX100 Mark I and Mark II cameras are not usable in this housing due to differences in lens and control placement.
A new slide-in, front loading camera mounting tray makes this housing a breeze to set up and shoot. Controls are provided for all important camera functions including a re-designed, spring loaded rear dial control. Rear push button controls are laser engraved for identification with a new bright red push button for the video record start/stop. A sensitive shutter lever makes it easy to half-depress the trigger for focusing and metering.
Use the camera's built-in WiFi feature to download photos to another device without removing the camera from the housing. The WiFi feature is only usable above water within close proximity to the connected device.
- Port cover # 0200
- Silicone lubricant 1cc tube # 0184.1
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- 200 ft (60m) depth rating
- Controls for all camera functions except Flash switch and Viewfinder switch
- Slightly negative buoyancy in fresh water
- 1/4-20 thread tray mounting with 3 in (76mm) spacing
- Weight 2.6 lb (1180 g)
- Dimensions 6.8 x 5 x 5.4 in (173 x 127 x 137 mm)
- 3.0-inch diameter glass lens port
Features & Highlights
- Ergonomic side-mounted shutter lever
- Improved self-centering zoom control
- Spare 1/2-20 accessory port for optional vacuum valve
- New white ABS-PC blend
- Front loading camera mounting
|Item Weight:||3.2 pounds|
|Package Weight:||3.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.42 x 6.38 x 6.38 inches|