Kinesis C850 X-Large Holster Case (Case with Y515 Shoulder Strap)
Kinesis C850 X-Large Holster Case (Case with Y515 Shoulder Strap) by Kinesis Photo Gear at Nizaza Inal. MPN: C850. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. When used on a Kinesis waistbelt, the optional Y309 strap kit is recommended to prevent the top of the case from pulling away from the belt. Because
KATS space occupied on a belt: 1.5-wide modules
Constructed with 10mm closed cell foam on the sides, 6mm on the lid, and for additional protection, 16mm on the bottom.
Top Opening* = 6d x 7w"
Bottom (nose of the case) = 5.75 x 5.75"**
Inside Height (I.D.) = 16.0"
Volume = 520 cu in (includes pocket volume)
Weight = approx. 14 oz.
Top Opening* = 15d x 18w cm
Bottom (nose of the case) = 14.5 x 14.5 cm**
Inside Height (I.D.) = 40.5 cm
Volume = 8.5 lit (includes 1100 mL pocket volume)
Weight = approx. 455 g
*The C540, C600, C750 & C850 all have the same top opening dimension. These cases will yield a comfortable fit for a body up to
Features & Highlights
- NEW - March 2017!! Our biggest holster case. Sized for a full-sized DSLR body with a lens like a 70-200/2.8, 80-400 or a 100-400 attached and with the hood in the shooting position. Also fits the new Nikon 200-500/5.6 with a body and with the hood reversed.
- This is one of only a few holster cases available today that holds a full-size DSLR body (including Nikon D3-series or Canon 1D-series bodies) and a 70-200/2.8 or 80-400/4-5.6 lens with the hood in the shooting position.
- The C850 is an enlarged version of the C750, primarily, to also accomodate the Nikon 200-500/5.6 lens with a body attached (and the hood reversed).
- Fits a "large or pro-sized body" with "large lens" attached. Also accommodates a body with a Sigma 120-300/2.8 lens with the hood reversed.
- Designed & Crafted in the USA
|Manufacturer:||Kinesis Photo Gear|
|Brand:||Kinesis Photo Gear|
|Publisher:||Kinesis Photo Gear|
|Studio:||Kinesis Photo Gear|