Kinesis L511 Compact Long Lens Case 500 (w/ body pouch & shoulder strap)
Kinesis L511 Compact Long Lens Case 500 (w/ body pouch & shoulder strap) by Kinesis Photo Gear at Nizaza Inal. MPN: L511. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Details This is one our ''Compact'' long lens cases which is lighter in weight than our stiffer PolyCore series. The side walls of this model are
This is one our "Compact" long lens cases which is lighter in weight than our stiffer PolyCore series. The side walls of this model are constructed of 12mm (1/2") closed cell foam which is similar to other cases on the market. 200-400s, 400/4s and 300/2.8s get lost in this case-consider the L029 Foam Insert (which reduces the diameter near the front element) or consider the E660 or E976 lens pouch instead.
- Nikon or Canon 500/4 or Nikon 200-400/4 lens with a full-sized body attached (with quick-release plate attached) with hood reversed (with leatherette lens cover).
- 300/2.8 with DSLR body & hood in shooting position.
- Minolta 600mm/f4 fits perfectly in the bag even with the Sony A99 (+ vertical grip) mounted or the lens alone but with the hood in shooting position (June 2013 from Switzerland).
- Nikon 600/4 AF-S: with the larger diameter hood piece removed and with a Moose Peterson lens cap & Kirk low-profile tripod foot (Sept. 2005).
- Nikon 200-400/4: (ill fit inside this case w/ about an inch to spare): 200-400 with the 1.4x teleconverter and hood reversed with a body (D90) attached (Oct. 2009).
- Nikon 600/4 VR II: The hood diameter of this lens is 7-½" without soft cover and 8-½" with soft cover, both being too large to fit into this case. No report on whether or not this lens without a hood will fit (March 2011).
20-3/4h x 7" dia I.D.
21-3/4h x 9" dia O.D.
Volume = 1005 cu in
Weight with A257 pouch & shoulder strap: 2 lbs. 4 oz.
53h x 17.8cm dia I.D.
55h x 23cm dia O.D.
Volume = 16.5 lit Weight with A257 pouch & shoulder strap: 1010 g
I.D. = Inside Dimension | O.D. = Outside Dimension
Kinesis SKU # L511
**Extra shipping charges are due to the size of the box, not it's weight.
Features & Highlights
- Holds a 500/4 lens with a body attached, but will also hold other lens combinations - it is too small for 400/2.8 and 600/4 lenses.
- Comes with an A257 Body Pouch & Y515 Heavy-duty Shoulder Strap attached - they are detachable too. A padded harness (H255) and a waist belt (B107, B108 etc.) can be added to the case, converting it into a backpack.
- Two mesh side pockets will hold monopods, water bottles or other accessories. Lens pouches for smaller glass can be piggy-backed onto the outside of the case. Under the lid is a zippered flat pocket for lens tissue or a flat lens cap.
- The exterior of the bag is constructed of rugged Dupont 500-denier Cordura® fabric (with a water-repellent coating)- we don't use cheap polyester fabrics like some imported bags).
- Designed & Crafted in the USA
|Manufacturer:||Kinesis Photo Gear|
|Brand:||Kinesis Photo Gear|
|Publisher:||Kinesis Photo Gear|
|Studio:||Kinesis Photo Gear|