KODAK SCANZA Digital Film & Slide Scanner – Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Film Negatives & Slides to JPEG – Includes Large Tilt-Up 3.5” LCD, Easy-Load Film Inserts, Adapters & More
Free Shipping Included! KODAK SCANZA Digital Film & Slide Scanner – Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Film Negatives & Slides to JPEG – Includes Large Tilt-Up 3.5” LCD, Easy-Load Film Inserts, Adapters & More by Kodak at Nizaza Inal. MPN: RODFS35. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features:- Large 3.5'' LCD Screen: helps you operate the scanner, view slideshows and edit images with handy tilt and adjustable brightness features.-
- Large 3.5" LCD Screen: helps you operate the scanner, view slideshows and edit images with handy tilt and adjustable brightness features.
- 14 Megapixel Sensor: captures images in stunning HD clarity.
- Integrated Interpolation: optional setting enhances images up to 22 megapixels.
- 3 Numbered Slide Inserts: easily adapt to your old films for safe, convenient loading.
- 3 Numbered Adapter Trays: hold the inserts and click into the unit for speedy scanning.
- Power On/Off: turns the unit on and off.
- Home Button: lets you navigate back to the interface's main page.
- Capture Button: saves the current image or returns to the capture view screen.
- 3 Function Keys: correspond with various prompts on the screen for effortless interface navigation.
- HDMI/Video Cables: connect to a television to view your photos on the big screen.
- USB Cable: connect to a computer, laptop or other device for image upload; can also be used to power the scanner.
- AC Adapter: plugs into a wall outlet to power the scanner.
- Cleaning Brush: safely cleans and readies your dusty films for scanning.
- User Manual: provides complete instructions and tips for operating the scanner.
- RGB Adjustment: helps you achieve your ideal image coloring (red, green, blue, reset).
- Brightness Adjustment: Lightens and darkens the image per your preference.
- Gallery Mode: lets you rotate, flip, delete images and view in slideshow.
- Resolution Adjustment: toggles between 14 or 22 megapixels [via software interpolation] for stunning image quality.
- USB Upload: transfers images on your microSD card (Not Included , supports up to 128GB) to any computer or compatible device.
- Tray Directory: indicates the exact adapter you need for each film or slide type.
Features & Highlights
- FILM TO JPEG IN SECONDS - Powerful 14/22MP KODAK Film Scanner Converts Old 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives & Slides to JPEG Digital Files
- LARGE, BRIGHT 3.5" TFT LCD - High Definition Built-In Color Display Features Adjustable Brightness & Convenient Tilt for Easy Operation & Image Viewing
- AN ADAPTER FOR EVERYTHING - Unit Arrives w/Multiple Film Inserts & Adapters for Fast, Flexible Operation; Big One-Touch Buttons Allow for One-Step Scan & Save
- INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE - Includes Helpful Tray & Insert Directory; Easily Edit Image RGB & Resolution, Browse Gallery [SD Card NOT Included, supports up to 128GB] & More
- CABLES & EXTRAS INCLUDED - Mac & PC Compatible Converter Comes w/USB Power Cable, HDMI Cable, AC Adapter, Video Cable & FREE Film Cleaning Brush
|Item Weight:||1.96 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.72 x 4.53 x 4.53 inches|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.2 x 5.3 x 5.3 inches|