Lowepro Pro Runner BP 350 AW II. Pro Photographer Carry-On Camera Backpack
On Sale Now! Save 3% on the Lowepro Pro Runner BP 350 AW II. Pro Photographer Carry-On Camera Backpack by Lowepro at Nizaza Inal. MPN: LP36874. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Greg Lowe, founder of Lowepro, created the first internal-frame backpack in his garage in Colorado. This breakthrough design innovation helped packs
Features & Highlights
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED. The Lowepro Pro Runner BP 350 AW II fits a DSLR with attached lens, 4-5 extra lenses or speedlights, a 13" laptop, 10" tablet, plus a Wacom type tablet, and a large smartphone, pro tripod, and accessories in a comfortable, carry-on compatible pack.
- SAFE, SLEEK AND MODERN. The Lowepro Pro Runner offers a purpose-built design to protect maximum gear in a compact design. It's easy to maneuver around busy airport with two easy to grab handles, a padded back panel, and contoured shoulder straps for comfort for heavy loads.
- FREE YOUR WORKFLOW. Organize the gear you need for your workflow, including three screens/devices within padded CradleFit pockets. The high capacity of the Pro Runner means you can bring the tools you need for creative flexibility and freedom.
- FIT TO THE MAX. The patent-pending MaxFit System allows you to easily pack the max. The sturdy tripod straps combine with a SlipLock tripod cup holds a pro sized tripod, and two zippered slash pockets give you quick access to items during travel.
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY. Travel-friendly details help make the journey hassle-free: YKK locking zippers, front document pockets, mesh side pockets, adjustable sternum strap, convertible compression/trolley straps, and SlipLock attachment loops add ease of use.
|Item Weight:||5.36 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.51 x 18.11 x 18.11 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.5 x 6.2 x 6.2 inches|