Manfrotto MT055XPRO3 Aluminium 3-Section Tripod kit w/ MVH500AH Pro Fluid Video Tripod Head with Flat Base and a Extra Calumet Sliding Plate w/ 1/4''-20 & 3/8'' Fixing Screws
Manfrotto MT055XPRO3 Aluminium 3-Section Tripod kit w/ MVH500AH Pro Fluid Video Tripod Head with Flat Base and a Extra Calumet Sliding Plate w/ 1/4''-20 & 3/8'' Fixing Screws by Manfrotto at Nizaza Inal. MPN: MVH500AH-MT055XPRO3. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The key feature of the 055XPRO3 is its 90 centre column mechanism, which allows the column to be extended vertically as normal, or horizontally to
The MVH500AH is a lightweight head with a wider platform for HDSLR bodies which has a sliding plate which travels to balance the latest interchangeable lens cameras. The entry-level 500 ensures smooth shots and fine control with up to 5kg (11lbs) of equipment. It's the most compact head in our successful Bridging Technology range Beautifully smooth shots: the 500 has professional fluid cartridges on both pan and tilt axes to ensure that every camera movement is smooth, controlled and precise.
Faster, easier and safer to use: the side lock system allows the camera and sliding QR plate to click quickly into the head from above, instead of needing to be aligned and slid in from the back. No secondary safety lock is necessary. The side lock system also makes it quicker and simpler to lift the camera out of the head from above.
Features & Highlights
- QPL's (Quick Power Levers) design also offers more powerful locking of each section, meaning the tripod is more stable and rigid than with traditional lever designs. Intuitive and ergonomic leg angle selectors allow each leg to be independently and solidly set to any of the preset angles, again allowing considerable positioning freedom
- The top casting of the 055XPRO3 has an Easy Link connector for supporting a photo or video accessory (such as an LED light, flash, reflector, or other piece of equipment) on an extending arm or bracket, and making the tripod into a practical mobile studio
- A bubble level is built in to the top of the centre column for precise framing. The bubble level rotates freely around the centre column, so it can be positioned wherever it's easiest for you to see it while adjusting the tripod, and without it either being obscured by the mounted head and camera, or getting in the way of head or camera controls
- Redesigned Q90 center column with quick one finger operation
- Video Head Serves as Fluid Pan & Drag System w/Built-In Counterbalance
|Item Weight:||6 pounds|