MeFOTO Classic Aluminum Roadtrip Travel Tripod/Monopod Kit - Orange (A1350Q1C)
On Sale Now! Save 9% on the MeFOTO Classic Aluminum Roadtrip Travel Tripod/Monopod Kit - Orange (A1350Q1C) by Mefoto at Nizaza Inal. MPN: A1350Q1C. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The MeFOTO RoadTrip is a compact travel tripod that folds up inversely and also turns into a full size monopod without the use of any tools. It's
Features & Highlights
- Only products shipped from and sold by authorized resellers such as Amazon.com can ensure that you will be receiving product that has a valid 5 year US warranty upon registration.
- 360-degree Panning: Accurate panoramas can be easily orchestrated using the graduated panning scale for accurate image alignment. Two Leg Angle Positions: For an extra measure of flexibility, tripod legs can be independently locked into place at two different angles to enable shooting in cramped quarters, on irregular surface areas, or at ground level.
- Recessed Center-Column Hook: A spring loaded recessed hook, located in the bottom of the center-column, allows you to hang additional weight from the tripod's center of gravity for increased stability. Separate Head and Pan Lock: Individual head tension and lock knob as well as pan lock help make the right adjustment.
- Precision Matched Q Series Ballhead: Dual action heavy duty ballhead with Arca-Swiss style compatible quick release plate. Integral Bubble Level: Allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and head movements. CompactThe tripod legs can be inverted and folded back 180 degrees making it small enough to carry just about anywhere.
- Five Leg Sections: Get the height you need and ultimate versatility. Twist Lock Legs with Anti-Rotation System: MeFOTO's innovative rubberized locking grips combined with anti-rotation legs enable fast and fumble-free set up plus weather and dust-resistance.
|Item Weight:||3.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.07 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.88 x 4.72 x 4.72 inches|