New Sekonic L-308DC-U Digicinemate Lightmeter With Exclusive 3-Year Warranty
Free Shipping Included! New Sekonic L-308DC-U Digicinemate Lightmeter With Exclusive 3-Year Warranty by Sekonic at Nizaza Inal. MPN: 401-311. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The L-308DC-U is the perfect light meter for today's DSLR and digital cinematographers as well as traditional still photographers. The LCD readout
The L-308DC-U is the perfect light meter for today's DSLR and digital cinematographers as well as traditional still photographers. The LCD readout can be customized to display only specific functions needed for the task at hand for fast, easy operation.
The versatility of today's cameras is expanding at an amazing rate. Digital SLR cameras are being used to record moving images and digital video cameras used to capture still frames for printing. Whether you are a DSLR videographer, cinematographer, still photographer or involved in any facet of image capture, the Sekonic L-308DC-U is the perfect meter for you.
Three ways to Meter –
The HD Cine Mode: Perfect for todays DSLR videographers. Make exposure readings and control light using shutter speeds and frame rates, and get aperture settings with one-tenth stop accuracy.
The Cine Mode: Designed for digital cinematography. Select from the most useful frame rates and shutter angles for exposure control with one-teth stop accuracy. Lux and foot-candle readout enables quick set up of lights.
The Photo Mode: Full control for traditional still image photographers. Shutter-priority display of a full range of ambient and flash functions including Cord and Cordless flash measurement as well as ambient EV measurement.Three Ways to Measure Light –
The Lumisphere provides incident light readings for nearly foolproof exposure readings and enables lighting that scene before talent arrives
The Lumidisc is perfect for lighting green screens, adjusting ratios and taking lux and foot-candle measurements.
Reflected light readings enable measuring the brightness of subject tones, gray cards, light sources or window light.
Features & Highlights
- Calibration Compensation - Adjust the L-308DC to film or digital camera sensors or matching the L-308DC to other handheld meters
- Custom Setting - Three custom settings tune meter operations and displays to fit your camera and metering requirements
- Illuminance Measurement - Lux (lx) and foot-candle (fc) display is especially used for cinematography, theatrical and other applications that require precise control of light source brightness. Either no display, lux or foot-candle is selectable
- Sekonic will be offering a distinctive rubber "skin" free of charge to customers who register their meters on Sekonic within 30 days of purchase
- Only Sekonic Meters That Are Shipped By And Sold By Amazon.Com Or Other Authorized Sekonic Dealers Can Ensure That You Are Receiving Goods That Have Proper Feck Communication And Are Covered By A Use Warranty
|Item Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.5 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 2 x 2 inches|