Yongnuo RF-603C-II-C1 Wireless Remote Flash Trigger Kit for Canon 60D 350D
Yongnuo RF-603C-II-C1 Wireless Remote Flash Trigger Kit for Canon 60D 350D by Yongnuo at Nizaza Inal. MPN: D1088-LF3. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Improved features: 1. Hot shoe locking system to prevent from slipping off 2. Switch on side for easy operation 3. Enhanced self-detecting system
1. Hot shoe locking system to prevent from slipping off
2. Switch on side for easy operation
3. Enhanced self-detecting system
Supports single contact triggering.
Can achieve wired and wireless remote shutter release function.
Flash Trigger: to fire the Flash Speedlite; to fire the Studio Strobe light (You need to purchase an extra 6.35mm cable to fulfill this function).
You can use ABOVE TWO FUNCTIONS simultaneously.
This listing is for C1 version:
For Canon 60D 350D 450D 500D 550D 1000D
Type: FSK 2.4GHz wireless remote sustem
Transmitter distance: 100M
Channel: 16 channels
Release: half-way press, full-way press
Receiver interface: one is 2.5mm socket
Studio flash light interface: Standard PC socket
Battery type: 2 * AAA (not included)
Stand-by time: Up to 45hours (TRX); up to 400hours (TX)
Item size: 80.7 * 31.3 * 25.9mm / 3.2 * 1.2 * 1.0in
Item weight: 44g/ 1.6oz (each)
Package size: 16 * 9 * 4.5cm / 6.3 * 3.5 * 1.8in
Package weight: 170g / 6.0oz
1 * Tranceiver
1 * Receiver
1 * Shutter connecting Cable C1
1 * Manual (English)
Features & Highlights
- The new RF-603 II is improved version of RF-603, it is a remote shutter release as well as a multi-functional flash trigger which can synchronously trigger flashes and studio strobes.
- Through the transceiver based system each item can be used flexibly as trigger or receiver.
- Only 2 AAA batteries are required as power source for each item.
- The 2.4GHz wireless frequency is suitable in most countries and guarantees high speed, distance and stability. Within capacious areas, the remote control distance may reach to 100m.
- The synchronization speed can reach to 1/320, depending on the situation.